Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Come Rain, hail or shine, everyone WILL enjoy my Arabian birthday - Oasis in London Lite

A client pointed out we had been in London Lite magazine the other day - thanks to him, and Rebecca Howard:
Rebecca writes:
"So MY big birthday garden party is only days away and whatever the weather we'll be braving the great outdoors. I have spent a fortune transforming our backyard into a mini Marrakech and even if its chucking it down with rain, I'm determined everyone will appreciate my selection of floor cushions and the thousands of tea lights I intend to scatter around the place. Never one to take a party lightly, I've been scouring the streets of London for the past month looking for knick-knacks to create the perfect North African vibe in NW3. I started with a beautiful Bedouin number from oasistents.co.uk for £565. It's decking out the garden to resemble an oasis, complete with palm trees and Arabian-style soft furnishings..."


No comments: